Obama lifts 20 year ban on US entry for those with HIV

Sweet, I can't wait until one of my liberal friends brings this unban up in conversation, citing how its yet another example of the obamanation working hard to fight discrimination and bring about equality.

SUCK IT, BLUES

Partisan politics sucks..

Weird. I was askin cause Jonny_B was telling us that he actually has to travel back to Canada to get his visa renewed. Maybe a different visa. Or maybe we just hate Canadians. Fucking Kiki and Celine Dion messing it up for everyone...

But...but...Kiki doesn't WANT to be there! She's only guilty by baby daddy association!

Partisan politics sucks..

I'm pretty sure I said "SUCK IT, BLUE"

300px-Simmonsh3.jpg

now get to sucking

Sweet, I can't wait until one of my liberal friends brings this unban up in conversation, citing how its yet another example of the obamanation working hard to fight discrimination and bring about equality.

SUCK IT, BLUES

Except most conservatives now run from Bush. HEY MAN I DIDNT LIKE HIM EITHER. I'M HELLA COOL

There's enough people with HIV in the US that a few more aren't going to make a huge difference.

The people who are stupid will keep getting infected, and the people who aren't... won't.