Nocturnal Emissions

Another couple things from my dreams over the years:

I can fly, but it's like swimming and usually when I discover I can do it I am evading something/someone.

Whenever I get the rare opportunity in a dream to drive an exotic car it's always very slow.

I learned many years ago that I can sometimes become aware in my dreams and make things happen in them.

Another couple things from my dreams over the years:

I can fly, but it's like swimming and usually when I discover I can do it I am evading something/someone.

Whenever I get the rare opportunity in a dream to drive an exotic car it's always very slow.

I learned many years ago that I can sometimes become aware in my dreams and make things happen in them.

Lucid dreaming. It's pretty cool when you can. Some people are capable of having lucid dreams on a regular basis. There are actually books about it.

My flying dreams are actually more like taking giant leaps. No actuall flight, just long falls attached to serious jumps.

Thats just the GHB fuckin with your gammas
Unpossible. G makes for the best sleep I have ever known.

I love you, Bubbles!

Me too, Ape. I have some crazy stories. We should compare. Thankfully it hasn't happened in a couple years.

Yeah that feeling a large figure is holding me down and all I can do is controlled breathing. Found if I got control of myself and fell back asleep that it goes away.

Used to get it a lot falling asleep on car trips. Could hear everyone talking, but no one knew to wake me up.

I used to have sleep paralysis a lot when I was in my teens. Now I have it like once every 6 months. Very scary.

I don't really have the exact same dream over and over. Instead I seem to pick up where the dream left off. It can be months between the last time that I had the dream but it will pick up right were I left off and continue on.

Weird.

my unc says he can control his dreams.

BTW, I don't even cheat on the wife in my dreams. like, the guilt sweeps over me EVEN IN THE COT DURN DREAMS. i was about to make out with a chick the other night in a dream and was like "naw, I shouldn't be doin' this."

:waw:

At least twice, I've had dreams about being in law enforcement and getting shot. The second time was last night.

The funny part is, last night I ended up in the hospital from Scrubs after getting shot. :lol:

I still get sleep paralysis sometimes. It sucks so bad.

My wife turned to tv o to E! while i was sleeping and i had some fucked up dreams. Damn kardashians.