Nocturnal Emissions

I had a dream that the second time I ran in to Shalimar in person he was totally cool. He was this hardcore gang leader that was having turf wars with the Smurfs. They were both throwing it down over rights to sell Cheez-its on Fraggle Rock. I can't recall too many more details, but Shalimar liked me so much I could ride up front with him in his McLaren F1 and hang out in his pool. I made extra sure not to bump in to him by mistake, like I had in real life while swimming.

:shifty:

okay, it's sloooooowly coming back to me.

:shifty:

okay, it's sloooooowly coming back to me.

You wouldn't be constantly haunted by the pool experience like I would. You've got better things to do, plus a man of your impressive size and stature likely has bigger concerns. You probably frequent confrontations with award winning boxers, ufc title holders, and even a super villain or too (could you kick the jokers ass?).

Just be aware that loser internet nerds such as myself are sensitive, fragile, and horribly sensitive and fragile. We see guys with your impressive height standing behind a turntable and pull out a notepad and pen for an autograph on instinct alone.

i rarely remember my dreams when i wake up, and if for some reason i do, i've forgotten them by the time i'm halfway done with my morning tinkle.

Ehhh?

newcastlebeer.jpg

You wouldn't be constantly haunted by the pool experience like I would. You've got better things to do, plus a man of your impressive size and stature likely has bigger concerns. You probably frequent confrontations with award winning boxers, ufc title holders, and even a super villain or too (could you kick the jokers ass?).

Just be aware that loser internet nerds such as myself are sensitive, fragile, and horribly sensitive and fragile. We see guys with your impressive height standing behind a turntable and pull out a notepad and pen for an autograph on instinct alone.

OH man.. I can't put enough of these : :lol:

i'm sorry man, but that's hillarious.. i wasn't able to sig the entire thing..

OMFG.. :lol:

i feel so.. so.. stately.