Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

According to Uncle Futtrelli, the game that Savage got a concussion in before halftime but was cleared on the field for play... well, apparently his symptoms started acting up in the locker room at the half and O'Brien told Brock Lobster that he was up next. To which Brock replied, "Oh, so NOW you need me?" This pissed O'Brien off and they apparently got into a physical altercation :lol::eek:

I don't know how to embed a fucking audio file from the CBS sports page, but check out the appropriate file from the screen grab if you're interested.

(skip to ~27:00)
E6LRrAt.jpg

http://ferrall.radio.cbssports.com/audio/ferrall-on-the-bench/

Not surprised at all
OB doesnt put up with any bullshit, and playing bitch when youre needed is gonna get you gone

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/
Mrs Handsome was a middle child and a certified drama queen and type 1 and she never bawled about it as much as you do, you sissy.

So this is a predominately a dude thread and reading the posts in here are almost as bad as reading the girly thread.

Pricks and pussies, the whole lot of ya.

I'd rather be in the girly thread right now.

That's T-shirt material right there.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and APRIL
fuck you bears. ryan pace can suck the fattest cock. they dump cutler finally which is awesome but they sign fucking MIKE GLENNON to a 3 year 45 million dollar contract. It id only 18.5 million guaranteed but after they let this bum go after one season they will have paid him 18.5 million for one year.

just sell the team you fucking old decrepit crypt keeper looking hag.

I am rustled beyond belief

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
69f4f37da096675c7c1f6dbbd4b52d30.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes