Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

They must in deep cap shit.

Unlike the Pat's who have $62 million to blow.

$35 million of that'll go to Hightower, maybe.
Yup. That's what the reports are saying. Salary cap issues.

The Browns have the most salary cap room in the league heading into 2017. Maybe we'll sign some good players and win 4 games this year!

:nev:

I've noticed something.

Armchair GM's now have this bullshit thing where instead of a player being listed the traditional way as a DE/OLB, they are labeled EDGE, for edge defender. And it's always in all caps.

Just because a guy is a DE/OLB doesn't make him and edge setter. It's like some fantasy football shit, as in fake.

/endrant

I've noticed something.

Armchair GM's now have this bullshit thing where instead of a player being listed the traditional way as a DE/OLB, they are labeled EDGE, for edge defender. And it's always in all caps.

Just because a guy is a DE/OLB doesn't make him and edge setter. It's like some fantasy football shit, as in fake.

/endrant
Get with the times, you old fart.

"The AP has come around to PFF’s way of doing things—eliminating the archaic positions of defensive tackle, defensive end, and outside linebacker that threw wildly different players together from different schemes—and instead grouped them as edge defenders, interior defenders, and off-the-ball linebackers."
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-2016-pff-all-pro-team/

DEFENSE
Edge Rushers
Khalil Mack, Oakland, 46; Vic Beasley Jr., Atlanta, 30; Cameron Wake, Miami, 3; Olivier Vernon, Miami, 3; Jadeveon Clowney, Houston, 3; Brandon Graham, Philadelphia, 3; Michael Bennett, Seattle, 2; Cameron Jordan, New Orleans, 2; Danielle Hunter, Minnesota, 2; Cliff Avril, Seattle, 2; Everon Griffen, Minnesota, 1; Joey Bosa, San Diego, 1.

Interior Linemen
Aaron Donald, St. Louis, 47; Damon Harrison, New York Giants 16; Ndamukong Suh, Miami, 12; Calais Campbell, Arizona, 7; Gerald McCoy, Tampa Bay, 7; Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia, 6; Geno Atkins, Cincinnati, 5.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/07/full-2016-nfl-all-pro-voting/

I mean, I honestly don't care either way.

That beast out in Oakland, Khalil Mack had something to do with it though :cool:

#DPOY #BEEEESE #ONEMANWRECKINGCREW

Brilliant move by the Washington Redskins to fire their GM the day free agency begins.:wtf:

Dude's a booze hound. That's why he was fired last time. He went to rehab and took a year plus off and Wash took a gamble on him but lost. He had multiple issues with showing up drunk and it boiled over for them before the combine.

Dude's a booze hound. That's why he was fired last time. He went to rehab and took a year plus off and Wash took a gamble on him but lost. He had multiple issues with showing up drunk and it boiled over for them before the combine.

Apparently he even said at the presser when he was first hired by the Redskins that he was still drinking but had it under control.