Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

i love that

edit: a little search shows those SB losing products are shipped to several poor nations.

"World Vision In 2011, after Pittsburgh lost to the Green Bay Packers, the Steelers Super Bowl apparel went to Zambia, Armenia, Nicaragua, and Romania." - See more at: http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=29884#sthash.9rIjgqwl.dpuf

I know they do this and it's a good thing, I just wonder why it's so hard to find pics of it.

I searched "poor African child wearing Superbowl champion Minnesota Vikings shirt" and "poor African child wearing Mondale Ferraro shirt" and got nothing either time.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
I know they do this and it's a good thing, I just wonder why it's so hard to find pics of it.

I searched "poor African child wearing Superbowl champion Minnesota Vikings shirt" and "poor African child wearing Mondale Ferraro shirt" and got nothing either time.

Well, you picked two events in world history that happened before white US citizens got a guilty conscience over world events.

Well, you picked two events in world history that happened before white US citizens got a guilty conscience over world events.
Pretty sure the Vikes have been there 4 or 5 times and lost every one. That's a lot of purple shirts.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Pretty sure the Vikes have been there 4 or 5 times and lost every one. That's a lot of purple shirts.

you're missing my point.

The vikings last went to a superbowl before the US gave a shit about the third world.

It wasn't until sally strothers got fat eating the relief food sent to Ethiopian kids that america cared about the worlds poor.

that was also before NFL merchandising was as ridiculous as it is now.

Now we have third world kids make shirts that could be throw-away, and then we ship them back to those same kids.

What amazes me is how in the hell the NFL could be a non-profit.

They did it during the concussion stuff. It was so they didn't have to release any more numbers on Roger's pay etc.

Yeah. Saw that. 'Wait, so we have to pay 10 million in taxes a year, but no longer have to make any of our financials public! Sign me the fuck up!'