News for the Browncoats

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,493
zengirl said:
remember the last time when we found the dust covered twizzler and you tried to get my brother to eat it for a quarter?

seriously.
I think I upped the ante to 75 cents but that's as high as I was willing to go :o

FlamingGlory said:
:lol:

Edit: Wait, you live AND work with her? How do you not kill each each other o_O
Believe me, we've tried.

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
FlamingGlory said:
Well, good job, both of you :lol:
We hang out together everyday too.

I dunno, it's taken about 3 years but we stopped wanting to murder each other. Now we just laugh at each other, like family only drunker

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,493
zengirl said:
We hang out together everyday too.

I dunno, it's taken about 3 years but we stopped wanting to murder each other. Now we just laugh at each other, like family only drunker
post reserved for funny comment later on

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
Is this better than watching the DVD's in some way? I hate commercials.
You get to see the series in 8 times the detail than what's on the DVDs? I'm sure if you don't like watching commercials, it will eventually be out on HD-DVD or BluRay (probably HD-DVD).

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥572
It's been a while since I've seen the series, but I can't remember being all that impressed by the effects. I'm all about the show, and I thought it was some of the best tv to come around in a while, but I doubt I'll care whether the detail is better or not. All of the girls on the show are incredibly hot though.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
theacoustician said:
Much like the girls here. What's up with that?

I've been trying to figure out how so many hawt chicks could be drawn to one web forum for the last 2 years and have been unable to generate a reasonable answer.

Genmay's got what? 40ks now? And maybe a fraction of a percent of them are actually attractive females.