News for the Browncoats

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Firefly will be re-aired, complete and in order, on UHD starting September 24 from a remastered 35mm to 1080i transfer. That's right, the original is back and in HD. No new episodes though.

http://www.tvweek.com/page.cms?pageId=212

Now I get several more hours of staring at Morena Baccarin's clevage in the detail it deserves :drool:

sarah and ryan refused to watch the show because the first fifteen seconds were of the battle of serenity and it looked like just another cheesy scifi crapstorm :lol:

UHD is the sequel to the award-winning Wierd Al Yankovic movie "UHF"

uhf-poster.jpg

FlyNavy said:
sarah and ryan refused to watch the show because the first fifteen seconds were of the battle of serenity and it looked like just another cheesy scifi crapstorm :lol:
I watched the first 15 seconds of it? :confused:

zengirl said:
I watched the first 15 seconds of it? :confused:
yes, the first scene of the series is a cheesy war scene and it does look like yet another crappy scifi show :lol: it's pretty much the worst made scene in the whole run

you guys got all huffy and said "this sucks!" after after the first ten or fifteen seconds :fly:

FlyNavy said:
yes, the first scene of the series is a cheesy war scene and it does look like yet another crappy scifi show :lol: it's pretty much the worst made scene in the whole run

you guys got all huffy and said "this sucks!" after after the first ten or fifteen seconds :fly:
I don't get huffy

FlyNavy said:
you both did :p

I enjoyed the movie. Not as much as the series but it was a sufficient conclusion to the story.
Now I know you're making things up because Ryan certainly doesn't get huffy, now admit that you're lying :mad:

JEEZ

FlamingGlory said:
Uh huh, just try to play it off like that. Crazy women.

:p
we have office food fights at least once a month. every now and then I'll come across a twizzler or dumdum that escaped the scrutiny of the cleaning crew

FlyNavy said:
we have office food fights at least once a month. every now and then I'll come across a twizzler or dumdum that escaped the scrutiny of the cleaning crew
remember the last time when we found the dust covered twizzler and you tried to get my brother to eat it for a quarter?

seriously.