News for the Browncoats

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,493
KNYTE said:
I've been trying to figure out how so many hawt chicks could be drawn to one web forum for the last 2 years and have been unable to generate a reasonable answer.

Genmay's got what? 40ks now? And maybe a fraction of a percent of them are actually attractive females.
eh, some of the lovliest girls I've met were through that forum. I :heart: everyone it's brought into my life

except that asshole wrongwheeldrive. what a fracking douche

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I'm thinking of coming down that way for the yellow daisy festival. Then you will be mine.
You'll have to find a hotel room. My parents are coming up that weekend.

Come for the chili cookoff instead. That's awesome.

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥592
theacoustician said:
You'll have to find a hotel room. My parents are coming up that weekend.

Come for the chili cookoff instead. That's awesome.

I wasn't inviting myself to stay at your house or anything, I'm just dropping in to steal your woman while I'm in town. Making an extra 8 hour trip just for her seemed wasteful, not that I wouldn't do it. When is the chili cookoff though? That sounds yummy.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I wasn't inviting myself to stay at your house or anything, I'm just dropping in to steal your woman while I'm in town. Making an extra 8 hour trip just for her seemed wasteful, not that I wouldn't do it. When is the chili cookoff though? That sounds yummy.
September 30. Its a little red neck, but you won't leave hungry.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I'm a little redneck. Just as long as they don't serve me Cincinnati style chili I'm happy.
There may be a few stands with chili made that way (with cinnamon), but there isn't a single piece of spaghetti or raw onion anywhere near there.

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I'm thinking of coming down that way for the yellow daisy festival. Then you will be mine.

:happy: :heart: We'll be attending the Daisy Fest on Saturday, but you would have to share me with my inlaws if you came then.... I'll be available for your pleasure on Sunday tho. :hi2u:

The chili cookoff would be fun too, but only if you like chili and redneck watching. There's lotsa music too, which is nice. We had a lot of fun last year when we went with the Spanges. :D

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
If you go with Pandora to the chillicook off make sure you trip her and shove her to the ground. That way you can say you've been to a Hoe down. ;) I think I've been in the heat too much.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
b_sinning said:
If you go with Pandora to the chillicook off make sure you trip her and shove her to the ground. That way you can say you've been to a Hoe down. ;) I think I've been in the heat too much.

ZING!