News for the Browncoats

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
34,953
18,766
823
Marklar
₥21,493
KNYTE said:
I've been trying to figure out how so many hawt chicks could be drawn to one web forum for the last 2 years and have been unable to generate a reasonable answer.

Genmay's got what? 40ks now? And maybe a fraction of a percent of them are actually attractive females.
eh, some of the lovliest girls I've met were through that forum. I :heart: everyone it's brought into my life


except that asshole wrongwheeldrive. what a fracking douche
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I'm thinking of coming down that way for the yellow daisy festival. Then you will be mine.
You'll have to find a hotel room. My parents are coming up that weekend.

Come for the chili cookoff instead. That's awesome.
 

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
13,468
2,411
573
47
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥592
theacoustician said:
You'll have to find a hotel room. My parents are coming up that weekend.

Come for the chili cookoff instead. That's awesome.

I wasn't inviting myself to stay at your house or anything, I'm just dropping in to steal your woman while I'm in town. Making an extra 8 hour trip just for her seemed wasteful, not that I wouldn't do it. When is the chili cookoff though? That sounds yummy.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I wasn't inviting myself to stay at your house or anything, I'm just dropping in to steal your woman while I'm in town. Making an extra 8 hour trip just for her seemed wasteful, not that I wouldn't do it. When is the chili cookoff though? That sounds yummy.
September 30. Its a little red neck, but you won't leave hungry.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I'm a little redneck. Just as long as they don't serve me Cincinnati style chili I'm happy.
There may be a few stands with chili made that way (with cinnamon), but there isn't a single piece of spaghetti or raw onion anywhere near there.
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:
I'm thinking of coming down that way for the yellow daisy festival. Then you will be mine.

:happy: :heart: We'll be attending the Daisy Fest on Saturday, but you would have to share me with my inlaws if you came then.... I'll be available for your pleasure on Sunday tho. :hi2u:

The chili cookoff would be fun too, but only if you like chili and redneck watching. There's lotsa music too, which is nice. We had a lot of fun last year when we went with the Spanges. :D
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
46
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
If you go with Pandora to the chillicook off make sure you trip her and shove her to the ground. That way you can say you've been to a Hoe down. ;) I think I've been in the heat too much.
 

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
15,608
67
0
42
AZ
Marklar
₥272
b_sinning said:
If you go with Pandora to the chillicook off make sure you trip her and shove her to the ground. That way you can say you've been to a Hoe down. ;) I think I've been in the heat too much.

ZING!