News for the Browncoats

zengirl said:
remember the last time when we found the dust covered twizzler and you tried to get my brother to eat it for a quarter?

seriously.
I think I upped the ante to 75 cents but that's as high as I was willing to go :o

FlamingGlory said:
:lol:

Edit: Wait, you live AND work with her? How do you not kill each each other o_O
Believe me, we've tried.

FlamingGlory said:
Well, good job, both of you :lol:
We hang out together everyday too.

I dunno, it's taken about 3 years but we stopped wanting to murder each other. Now we just laugh at each other, like family only drunker

zengirl said:
We hang out together everyday too.

I dunno, it's taken about 3 years but we stopped wanting to murder each other. Now we just laugh at each other, like family only drunker
post reserved for funny comment later on

eileenbunny said:
Is this better than watching the DVD's in some way? I hate commercials.
You get to see the series in 8 times the detail than what's on the DVDs? I'm sure if you don't like watching commercials, it will eventually be out on HD-DVD or BluRay (probably HD-DVD).

It's been a while since I've seen the series, but I can't remember being all that impressed by the effects. I'm all about the show, and I thought it was some of the best tv to come around in a while, but I doubt I'll care whether the detail is better or not. All of the girls on the show are incredibly hot though.

theacoustician said:
Much like the girls here. What's up with that?

I've been trying to figure out how so many hawt chicks could be drawn to one web forum for the last 2 years and have been unable to generate a reasonable answer.

Genmay's got what? 40ks now? And maybe a fraction of a percent of them are actually attractive females.