Thread Needlessly wordy descriptions of songs and song titles

Asphalt rainforest which brings to life those vivid images we create when we are asleep, everything is possible, since you are in this metropolis. The thoroughfares will create a feeling that you have only recently come into existence, large illuminating objects will spur you on to great deeds, please applaud this metropolis!
Lights - Journey?

Asphalt rainforest which brings to life those vivid images we create when we are asleep, everything is possible, since you are in this metropolis. The thoroughfares will create a feeling that you have only recently come into existence, large illuminating objects will spur you on to great deeds, please applaud this metropolis!

Jay-Z and Alicia Keys - New York State of Mind

so will wine coolers, but you won't see me drinking them

Wine coolers don't have

Hurricane recipe
1 oz vodka
1/4 oz grenadine syrup
1 oz gin
1 oz light rum
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
1 oz triple sec
grapefruit juice
pineapple juice

Pour all but the juices, in order listed, into a hurricane glass three-quarters filled with ice. Fill with equal parts of grapefruit and pineapple juice, and serve.

Cease you activities, as I am preparing to demolish the visions and fashion to which you have become accustomed. While my look is humorous, there is an understanding that I am able to generate cash flow so my wish is that the population of the globe is prepared for my emergence.

Cease you activities, as I am preparing to demolish the visions and fashion to which you have become accustomed. While my look is humorous, there is an understanding that I am able to generate cash flow so my wish is that the population of the globe is prepared for my emergence.

humpty Dance, too easy