Thread Needlessly wordy descriptions of songs and song titles

Proceed to acquire in a large container an elixir of significant power, preferably a beverage with a nom de guerre of a large devastating wind storm else I shall begin to act in ways irrational and manic. While the mid day has just recently crested I find myself without a concern for the time of such an event, as in other locations of the world it would be proper to take these actions.

Proceed to acquire in a large container an elixir of significant power, preferably a beverage with a nom de guerre of a large devastating wind storm else I shall begin to act in ways irrational and manic. While the mid day has just recently crested I find myself without a concern for the time of such an event, as in other locations of the world it would be proper to take these actions.

y'all chicken or something?

Pour me somethin' tall an' strong,
Make it a "Hurricane" before I go insane.
It's only half-past twelve but I don't care.
It's five o'clock somewhere.

It is permitted, should we wish, to move our bodies rhythmically to music. Your companions, however, should not accompany us as they do not indulge in this activity, and, as a result, I heap my disdain upon them.

Asphalt rainforest which brings to life those vivid images we create when we are asleep, everything is possible, since you are in this metropolis. The thoroughfares will create a feeling that you have only recently come into existence, large illuminating objects will spur you on to great deeds, please applaud this metropolis!

Last edited:
Asphalt rainforest which brings to life those vivid images we create when we are asleep, everything is possible, since you are in this metropolis. The thoroughfares will create a feeling that you have only recently come into existence, large illuminating objects will spur you on to great deeds, please applaud this metropolis!

we built this city