Votes: 8 53.3%
  • choice 2

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • choice 3

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SpangeMonkee said:
I'm wearing cut-off shorts, flip-flops, tshirt, tie & jacket. Maybe even a tophat.

i went on a cruise a couple years ago and two of the dinners are supposed to be formal. i avoided a sunburn that whole trip until the very last day, burned the top of my feet. i wore a suit and flip flops to dinner that night.

SpangeMonkee said:
I'm wearing cut-off shorts, flip-flops, tshirt, tie & jacket. Maybe even a tophat.

I think this is an excellent idea. The people at this restaurant are going to think we are all nuts anyway. In fact I'm pretty sure they already do since I called them and interviewed them about their food. It was a really odd conversation.

eileenbunny said:
I think this is an excellent idea. The people at this restaurant are going to think we are all nuts anyway. In fact I'm pretty sure they already do since I called them and interviewed them about their food. It was a really odd conversation.

What are you going to wear?

JJ Lady said:
What are you going to wear?

I know you didn't ask me, but I want to reiterate, I am definitely dressing up. I actually need to go buy some cool jewelry to go with my dress since I didn't get a chance before Knyte's Christmas party.

eileenbunny said:
I'm definately dressing up. I never get to wear dresses and it's fun. I wonder what my husband will wear though. He's so sexy in a suit, but I think that's overdoing it for him. He hates to dress up.

I figured I'd wear my Strongbad t-shirt and a pair of jeans with a hole in the crotch. You know... dress up for a change.

itburnswhenipee said:
I figured I'd wear my Strongbad t-shirt and a pair of jeans with a hole in the crotch. You know... dress up for a change.

Which SB t-shirt do you have?

KNYTE said:
Which SB t-shirt do you have?

homestarrunner_1883_721808.gif

It's got a hole in one sleeve because I caught it on a bit of jagged metal on the door of the hotel room I lived in for nine months, but other than that it's perfect.