Votes: 8 53.3%
  • choice 2

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • choice 3

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pandora said:
Jesus christ people! How bout you make it more complicated than it already is? Fly had a hard enough time finding a NICE place to take 20(ish) people! Now we're going to nitpick?
Thats why I just said...We are going here!

Hehe. Like I said, I'm cool with whatever, but if some people just want a pasta choice then maybe we can get something.

I just hope that wherever we go, I can contain myself and not totally flip out at any time and just start killing people while popping 13 boners and wailing hard on guitar hero.

bast_imret said:
I just hope that wherever we go, I can contain myself and not totally flip out at any time and just start killing people while popping 13 boners and wailing hard on guitar hero.

You and I are going to have some fun together, I'll tell you that much right now. :hi2u:

Yes to calling each other by internet names.....because I have a habit of doing that anyway. Like, I hardly ever call Fly by his real name.

I choose option three, but you know I'm difficult. I'm not really feeling any of the dishes offered up. No steakhouses would take us at all? I'm picking option 2 if we must eat at the Italian place.

Also, if we go with option three.....I hate sushi. :D

i'm thinking bad.. If i get a hardon it stays that way until taken care of. And that can take hours in the right situation...

unless i'm with fly

then its like 2 seconds...

pa said:
i'm thinking bad.. If i get a hardon it stays that way until taken care of. And that can take hours in the right situation...

unless i'm with fly

of heaven :drool:

pa said:

unless i'm with fly

Since you mentioned it first, I'll let you go first. :drool:

And third :drool:

And fifth :drool:

edit: And I'll slide bast in there too

Bubbles said:
Yes to calling each other by internet names.....because I have a habit of doing that anyway. Like, I hardly ever call Fly by his real name.

I choose option three, but you know I'm difficult. I'm not really feeling any of the dishes offered up. No steakhouses would take us at all? I'm picking option 2 if we must eat at the Italian place.

Also, if we go with option three.....I hate sushi. :D
I could not find a a good local steakhouse that would take us. So here we are. And sorry hon, option 1 is winning. :hs:

kiwi said:
fly has a real name? :confused:

in the bedroom, he's known as "MY BITCH"

outside of the bedroom he's known as "EVERYONES BITCH"

to his mother he's known as "FUCKING BITCH"

to April he's known as "MY DADDY BITCH"

to everyone else he is "ZACHENATOR!!!!"