Votes: 8 53.3%
  • choice 2

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • choice 3

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JJ Lady said:
What happened to side berns? Was our group too big? Serously though if we could go for Sushi that would kick ass. But I basically eat whatever, although if we were going Italian I'd like to have a salad too.
Side Berns can't take a party that large that night. I was also trying to stay away from ethnic cuisine, so that hopefully almost everyone can find something they like...

and ygpm. :heart:

KNYTE said:
I didn't think this needed it's own thread: For the purpose of the meet how do people feel about referring to eachother with our UF screen names as opposed to real names? Not sure why, but I think it'd be hilarious to go places and yell out "Fly, Bubbles, Candy, or Itburnswhenip" in the middle of a crowded place.

Thoughts?

Beautiful idea. That would be interesting to watch people listening in on us. Someone should bring a camera. :egads:

fly said:
I can ask if they can sub the Bruschetta for the salad.
I'm sure they can make substitutions in some cases. You've done a great job with organizing this tho fly. Either choice offers a nice selection. Some might disagree, but with a group this big it'll be impossible to make everyone 100% happy.

Pandora said:
I'm sure they can make substitutions in some cases. You've done a great job with organizing this tho fly. Either choice offers a nice selection. Some might disagree, but with a group this big it'll be impossible to make everyone 100% happy.

Yeah, its damn near impossible to make everyone happy. But on the flip side, they may get to see me naked after dinner. So ummm, yeah thats two negatives. Nevermind.

fly said:

Yeah, its damn near impossible to make everyone happy. But on the flip side, they may get to see me naked after dinner. So ummm, yeah thats two negatives. Nevermind.

I like where this is going.

i dont think i need to mention it but i am happy with whatever people decide

nekkid fly for dessert :drool: how can you not enjoy dinner knowing whats gonna be on the table next...

Pandora said:

I want to throw in my thanks too! :heart:

I chose 3, but like I said, I'm cool with whatever. And thank you again. I know what it is like trying to please everyone at one of these things :)