Ontopic Name the next Elder Scrolls Game

i believe the bethesda official mods workshop or whatever its called works on xbox
Hmm.

I'm so easily addicted to video games, one of the biggest reasons I haven't bought any since a 2012 humble bundle. (I've also been lucky enough to have roomies' systems most of the time.)

That's House of Slytherin, from Harry Potter. So it's is like a letterman, but magic.
She mentioned one of the things she liked best but I just had no frame of reference.

I do like the part of the patch that says "cunning"..

It's basically villain spawn point in the series, almost single-notedly so.
Well that explains a fair bit, both about me and the devious little 11 year old cousin. Caught her stashing food in all kinds of weird places, and needed thorough instruction from the wife on how ladies are supposed to act. Not that they have to behave like that all the time but you should at least know what it is and be able to pull it off in certain situations. Same goes for acting like a gentleman.
By the end of her summer stay she was telling me to get my elbows off the table and wait until everyone was served before I started eating.

i believe the bethesda official mods workshop or whatever its called works on xbox
yes but just as a heads up, if you care about unlocking Xbox "achievements" at all, turning the workshop on will disable them. I SHOULDN'T care about them but the dumbass completionist in me won't let me do it until I've checked everything off, which I've technically done across dozens of playthroughs, but the xbone doesn't give credit for what I've done on other platforms so they're just sitting there taunting me :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: fly
yes but just as a heads up, if you care about unlocking Xbox "achievements" at all, turning the workshop on will disable them. I SHOULDN'T care about them but the dumbass completionist in me won't let me do it until I've checked everything off, which I've technically done across dozens of playthroughs, but the xbone doesn't give credit for what I've done on other platforms so they're just sitting there taunting me :lol:
This is why PC > *
Cause there's a mod for that.

This is why PC > *
Cause there's a mod for that.
yeah yeah yeah, I know :p that was where I originally started playing! but then I was without a computer for a super long time, so I got it for the 360 we already had. and then, I got it for the xbone we got bc the 360 was struggling. and now I have a PC again!

but I also only have about an hour tops most week to play anything, which depends on if my kid decides to nap on Saturday when I'm home alone with her all day, and if she does it's usually on top of me, so I'm trapped laying down on the couch in the basement and if I'm very lucky, I remembered to put the controller in reach :lol:

but like, today, she took two hours to fall asleep and by the time she did, I was tired from the whole ordeal so I just napped, too. maybe next week.

Oblivion was my first. I wish I could have seen my face the first time you come out of the jail tunnels into the real world. Holy shit.
that was balls out amazing for the time. Just like the water when you get off the boat in morrowind

• Love
Reactions: fly
I don't know how y'all got time for that stuff. Do you just not sleep? Are your kids feral? Does your floor never get dirty? Does your daily life just not involve any upkeep? Everybody here got maids or robots or somethin?

I don't know how y'all got time for that stuff. Do you just not sleep? Are your kids feral? Does your floor never get dirty? Does your daily life just not involve any upkeep? Everybody here got maids or robots or somethin?
well, like I said for me I'm lucky to get an hour a week, and I probably *should* do something productive with that time, but I'm usually trapped under a sweaty two-year-old and also it's literally the only time I get "to myself" all week if I'm lucky enough to get it.

but also, we all do what we can to prioritize and fit small joys in our lives, and if gaming is something one truly enjoys, they'll find ways to prioritize that, just like how someone else might find time to play bass or read or watch TV.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
well, like I said for me I'm lucky to get an hour a week, and I probably *should* do something productive with that time, but I'm usually trapped under a sweaty two-year-old and also it's literally the only time I get "to myself" all week if I'm lucky enough to get it.

but also, we all do what we can to prioritize and fit small joys in our lives, and if gaming is something one truly enjoys, they'll find ways to prioritize that, just like how someone else might find time to play bass or read or watch TV.
tsrh
Like I havent played yet today since I was doing yardwork/outdoor stuff
Probably get to it this afternoon tho

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
finally got to play some yesterday
loaded up a bunch of graphics mods and it looks amazing
Alternate start is also cool, so you dont have to work through the regular intro, its just cut you loose in the world
few others, I forget
But theres one that I have to figure out
Not sure which one it is, but it keeps sending these 3 thugs someone hired to fuck my dude up
Which would be no big deal, except my dude is like lvl 3 or something and they just wipe their asses with me
Dunno if I can turn them off or whatever
Othewise 👍