Ontopic Name the next Elder Scrolls Game

ya'll need to play skyrim VR. If you think regular skyrim is amazing, modded skyrim in VR will blow your mind.

There are full haptic mods at this point that allow you to use your hands in the game like real life.

20yd6bzuv3p71.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

I noticed Netflix added a feature a few weeks ago that allows viewers to let Netflix to choose what they watch next automatically. I think it’s in response to people like my brother (and I’ve caught myself almost doing it too) who surf the library and spend an hour looking for something to watch and then realizing they’re worn out from looking and turn it off.

I wouldn’t be surprised if game makers did the same thing, or maybe they already have (?) I don’t know. I’ve only played one game “online” and it was an iPad app called “Draw Something” or something like that. You’d draw something, send it to some one, and they’d try to guess what it was before you finished drawing. That was fun but wore off.

I noticed Netflix added a feature a few weeks ago that allows viewers to let Netflix to choose what they watch next automatically. I think it’s in response to people like my brother (and I’ve caught myself almost doing it too) who surf the library and spend an hour looking for something to watch and then realizing they’re worn out from looking and turn it off.

I wouldn’t be surprised if game makers did the same thing, or maybe they already have (?) I don’t know. I’ve only played one game “online” and it was an iPad app called “Draw Something” or something like that. You’d draw something, send it to some one, and they’d try to guess what it was before you finished drawing. That was fun but wore off.
We used to play that one with forum folk. @Mean Mr. Mustard was fucking awesome, and @APRIL tried to draw a yellow submarine to get someone to guess Billy Joel. Yep, she thought he was a Beatle.