My neighbor is under Federal indictment!

i had some neighbors renting across the street who were like that. put a big no trespassing sign on the chain-link fence around the yard and an overstuffed, stained sofa on the porch the day they moved in. had a couple pitbulls running around the front yard playing with their kids, always had a pile of garbage sitting on the curb (which the city doesn't pick up because it wasn't in the bin), drinking beer and fighting and all kinds of people coming and going at all hours. I still have no idea how many people lived there. They lasted about 3 months, I saw code compliance parked out front at least three different times. Not sure if they got evicted or what.

snuffy_smith%20compressed.jpg

I come from this line. Literally related to the Hatfields of the Hatfields and McCoy's.

have you prepared your "he always seemed like a normal guy, just kind of kept to himself" quote? (alternately: "he always creeped me out. birds stopped roosting in our trees when he moved in")

yeah, go the other way. like, "i spent so much time listening to him talk about ripping off everyone. i just thought he was kidding."

no reporters yet?

Nope :( I wanna be the crazy neighbor.

have you prepared your "he always seemed like a normal guy, just kind of kept to himself" quote? (alternately: "he always creeped me out. birds stopped roosting in our trees when he moved in")

Well I do know that he and his boyfriend both paid cash for their new cars. :eek: :p

yeah, go the other way. like, "i spent so much time listening to him talk about ripping off everyone. i just thought he was kidding."

"Muthafucka couldn't spare fifty cent for an egg sammich!"