My neighbor is under Federal indictment!

hehe...

this whole thing reminds me why I love my place. The only problem is the mailbox is like 20 yards away and the dumpster is about 30 yards. Other than that we pretty much live in a house but don't have to mow the lawn weekly :D
yeah, but the poop all over the floor has gotta suck.

the other convenience is having your car 15 seconds away instead of an elevator trip. handy for bringing in groceries and stuff. i could probably adapt to condo living with no problem if it weren't for the dog though. The ideal would be a townhome, but I can't swing one of those yet.

if the grocery is a block away you don't need the car anyway...same goes for hitting up bars and restaurants...dui proof

The neighbor made an appearance this morning. He put the trash barrel out. Not 5 minutes after the garbage truck rolled through he was out there taking it in. Other than that, haven't seen him in a week which is unusual. He's always out looking over his house and grounds. And pretty soon it'll be lawn mowing weather, and he likes to mow every 3 or 4 days, just enough to kill the lawn during a dry spell.

I imagine if he's placed under house arrest he won't be able to do that. :fly:

precisely. when he puts it out five minutes before pickup he's definitely shredding documents or throwing out bloody gloves.

Well, the neighbor has been gone all day today as far as I can tell.

One newspaper article said the arraignment was today, another sad is was on April 1st.

No additional news reports about it either.

Plus they had people over last night. I wonder if it was like a last supper kind of deal.

you should leak a bunch of weird freaky rumors to the media, like he showers with his cat.

edit: and sings hannah montana songs while doing it

Ok, since they're gone, here's what you do. Get your crazy vietnam wannabe neighbor and your loopy weirdass neighbor togethor, send your wife and kids away for the the weekend.

Then you need to break into the guys house and look for incriminating evidence, like skulls in his furnace in the basement.

Ignore the nieghbor kid if he watches, he's just watching from his porch for a good time.

The old man down the street is simply away for awhile, so dont worry about him either.

AND FOR GOD SAKES DON'T BLOW THE DAMN HOUSE UP!