My neighbor is under Federal indictment!

I come from this line. Literally related to the Hatfields of the Hatfields and McCoy's.

are you part appalachian mud squid too?

squidbillies.sized.jpg

when I looked yesterday there was a guy with what looked like a shovel or maybe a snowblower at the top of the vid

i have a dog. condos aren't an option because opening the door to a fenced backyard is a hundred times more convenient than taking her for a walk.

that's about the only convenience...I'm not having a dog again until I'm married and possibly have kids someday...too much pain in the ass for a single person, or more pain in the ass than I care for anyway

i have a dog. condos aren't an option because opening the door to a fenced backyard is a hundred times more convenient than taking her for a walk.

My backyard is bigger than a couple football fields and I live in a condo ;)

its not fenced in :(

My buddy has a large dog like mine and he has a fenced in backyard in which he lets his dog out to... You are now unable to walk in the backyard :fly:. Much better to pick up shit then step in it later IMO

that's about the only convenience...I'm not having a dog again until I'm married and possibly have kids someday...too much pain in the ass for a single person, or more pain in the ass than I care for anyway
the other convenience is having your car 15 seconds away instead of an elevator trip. handy for bringing in groceries and stuff. i could probably adapt to condo living with no problem if it weren't for the dog though. The ideal would be a townhome, but I can't swing one of those yet.

the other convenience is having your car 15 seconds away instead of an elevator trip. handy for bringing in groceries and stuff. i could probably adapt to condo living with no problem if it weren't for the dog though. The ideal would be a townhome, but I can't swing one of those yet.

hehe...

this whole thing reminds me why I love my place. The only problem is the mailbox is like 20 yards away and the dumpster is about 30 yards. Other than that we pretty much live in a house but don't have to mow the lawn weekly :D