My life with an ignoramous

smileynev said:
You kids call people uptight when you know you're wrong about something. If you're okay with the relationship, then tell us his age.

It looks a lot worse in figures than it actually is.

He looks 19 and still gets carded (for looking 18ish). So just add a few to that, and then try and sass me some more. :)

Nemo said:
It looks a lot worse in figures than it actually is.

He looks 19 and still gets carded (for looking 18ish). So just add a few to that, and then try and sass me some more. :)

If I shave I look 18 or less. Doesn't mean I should be dating 16 year olds...:drool:

Nemo said:
Doesn't matter what you should be doing, this is what we feel like doing right now, it doesn't effect you in the slightest so really it'd be better if you just didn't comment and holier than thou. :)

Not trying to be holier then though. Just trying to help. You're not as old as you think.

smileynev said:
Not trying to be holier then though. Just trying to help. You're not as old as you think.

Jesus Fucking H Christ, I rarely roll my eyes irl because of this place but you managed to make me. Give me a break. With hindsight, a few years ago I wasn't as old as I thought, and now I know I'm 15, but I'm not 15 in many respects, and really it doesn't matter. When I was 13 I thought I could handle adult relationships and well...I was fucked up. Now I'm balanced out and if I could show you my middle finger through the internet I'd show it you right now, because you know jack shit, now leave me the hell alone and let me be happy for once. :)

Nemo said:
Jesus Fucking H Christ, I rarely roll my eyes irl because of this place but you managed to make me. Give me a break. With hindsight, a few years ago I wasn't as old as I thought, and now I know I'm 15, but I'm not 15 in many respects, and really it doesn't matter. When I was 13 I thought I could handle adult relationships and well...I was fucked up. Now I'm balanced out and if I could show you my middle finger through the internet I'd show it you right now, because you know jack shit, now leave me the hell alone and let me be happy for once. :)

Okay, whatever. When you're 18 you'll look back...

Desslock said:
Neither are you. Give the kid a break.

If this was about something other then dating someone way too old for her, then sure.

smileynev said:
Okay, whatever. When you're 18 you'll look back...

No, I really won't Niven. I'm not explaining my life story, my relationships and my love life to an a-hole like you, but I will certainly not be looking back. See this is teenage stupid behaviour if you like, but any person with a fat asshole backing them into a corner would say the same. Just butt out. There's no "too old" about it, if he was older than he is now, and if I hadn't known him for a lifetime I would agree with you. Considering exactly how much love he genuinely has for me (how could anyone love me rite lol i am only liek 15 i suk n dont no anyting) and how long I've known him, I know exactly what I'm doing. Don't be jealous just because I'm getting laid and you haven't been able to see your cock for years. :heart:

Nemo said:
No, I really won't Niven. I'm not explaining my life story, my relationships and my love life to an a-hole like you, but I will certainly not be looking back. See this is teenage stupid behaviour if you like, but any person with a fat asshole backing them into a corner would say the same. Just butt out. There's no "too old" about it, if he was older than he is now, and if I hadn't known him for a lifetime I would agree with you. Considering exactly how much love he genuinely has for me (how could anyone love me rite lol i am only liek 15 i suk n dont no anyting) and how long I've known him, I know exactly what I'm doing. Don't be jealous just because I'm getting laid and you haven't been able to see your cock for years. :heart:

He can see his cock. :mad:

With a complicated system of mirrors and pulleys. :fly: