My life with an ignoramous

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,346
4,896
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
Yes this is my blog.

So I was nicely chatting to my other half and I said I was going to turn on Smile and then I said how brilliant Brian Wilson was. He replies with who is Brian Wilson. Bearing in mind this is the same guy who didn't know Mother Teresa was dead, or that the Dalai Lama was banished from Tibet. Also bearing in mind that in my opinion Wilson is the most genius musician of the whole 1900's, even with Hetfield in there. So I say "HEY WHO'S JOHN LENNON" and he gets reaaaally pissy and goes "to play CS".

Why am I dating this guy. I feel liek crying for his tainted soul.

:( :tard:
 
N

Niltrog

Guest
taint :fly:

That's not cool though..

Who the hell is John Lennon? :confused:

edit: what the hell desslock? seriously
 

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,346
4,896
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
Drool-Boy said:
so instead of getting all down on him try educating him:tard:
I was pretty much astounded. He's like...old and stuff and he should know this stuff. This guy got me into a lot of Metallica years back, now he's asking me who Brian Wilson is. I couldn't reply with anything but....u cannot b serios.
 

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
4,112
0
0
37
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Nemo said:
Yes this is my blog.

So I was nicely chatting to my other half and I said I was going to turn on Smile and then I said how brilliant Brian Wilson was. He replies with who is Brian Wilson. Bearing in mind this is the same guy who didn't know Mother Teresa was dead, or that the Dalai Lama was banished from Tibet. Also bearing in mind that in my opinion Wilson is the most genius musician of the whole 1900's, even with Hetfield in there. So I say "HEY WHO'S JOHN LENNON" and he gets reaaaally pissy and goes "to play CS".

Why am I dating this guy. I feel liek crying for his tainted soul.

:( :tard:
You are a better woman then I am. I couldn't put up with such ignorance :heart:
 

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
3,047
1
482
51
MD
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Drool-Boy said:
YOKO ONO BROKE UP THE BEATLES

I had the "pleasure" of seeing a Yoko Ono "art" exhibit one time. I cannot begin to describe how painful that was.
Dude. I'm sorry. I didn't know. :(
 

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,346
4,896
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
*Fuxx Burger* said:
You are a better woman then I am. I couldn't put up with such ignorance :heart:
I try to be patient with him. :lol:

That said, he's a Philosophy major and I can't understand half the stuff he does so it works both ways I suppose....that and I have a low tolerance for bs and so philosophy doesn't swing with me.
 

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
4,112
0
0
37
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Nemo said:
I try to be patient with him. :lol:

That said, he's a Philosophy major and I can't understand half the stuff he does so it works both ways I suppose....that and I have a low tolerance for bs and so philosophy doesn't swing with me.
Philosophy major eh? And he dosen't know who Brian Wilson is? :(

Well as long as the sex is good :D
 

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,346
4,896
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
ChikkenNoodul said:
The Beach Boys sucked ass

If I hear Kokomo one more time I'm going to nuke something
The Beach Boys were revolutionary, better than the Beatles by far in my opinion. Brian Wilson is amazing to the superhuman extremes.