My life with an ignoramous

Nemo said:
YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING 24YRS AND -13 YEARS!

Yeah those thirteen years you spent in your mom, and the 9 months gestation period count...:D

Drool-Boy said:
The nev is an assmunch to everyone
Its what he does
Its all he does

I'm not an assmunch to you butterbuns.

Its not my fault she's going out with a pediophile.

Nemo said:
Shit explain this pediophile to me, for a second I thought you thought I was dating a pedophile.

He's over the age of 20. He's dating a 15 (or 16 now) year old. Thats a pretty big age gap at this stage in your lives. Does he ask to talk to your sister a lot, too?

smileynev said:
He's over the age of 20. He's dating a 15 (or 16 now) year old. Thats a pretty big age gap at this stage in your lives. Does he ask to talk to your sister a lot, too?

I'm sorry did I answer your age question? Nope, can't see that anywhere, OH SHIT THATS COS I DIDNT ANSWER IT YOU PRESUMPTUOUS POS. No, he's never meeting my family because he'd want to rip my dad apart. I think he might know my sisters name, if that counts. :tard:

Nemo said:
I'm sorry did I answer your age question? Nope, can't see that anywhere, OH SHIT THATS COS I DIDNT ANSWER IT YOU PRESUMPTUOUS POS. No, he's never meeting my family because he'd want to rip my dad apart. I think he might know my sisters name, if that counts. :tard:

Is he some kind of father figure? Is he that old?

Nemo said:
No, he's really not too old, quit being an uptight fucking jerk nev. Ive known the guy years and years, love him dearly, and he acts a lot younger than me, and also looks a lot younger than he is.

Students. :tard:

You kids call people uptight when you know you're wrong about something. If you're okay with the relationship, then tell us his age.