My life with an ignoramous

Nemo said:
The Beach Boys were revolutionary, better than the Beatles by far in my opinion. Brian Wilson is amazing to the superhuman extremes.
No.

Brian Wilson should've gotten run over by a truck at the age of three.

No matter what good they have done can repair the damage done to my sanity by hearing that goddamn Kokomo song 37,000 times after that stupid Tom Cruise movie came out.

You're too young to remember

Nemo said:
Yeah I thought he knew his music but well, it's not like he has good taste anyway.

Pretty much what I think. ;)
See, music is such a big part of my life I couldn't handle being with someone who didn't know their music.
But you have certainly gone up the scale in my mind :heart: . Brian Wilson :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
No.

Brian Wilson should've gotten run over by a truck at the age of three.

No matter what good they have done can repair the damage done to my sanity by hearing that goddamn Kokomo song 37,000 times after that stupid Tom Cruise movie came out.

You're too young to remember

:lol: If it was an annoying song after a while then Mike Love prolly wrote it. ;)

Which Tom Cruise flick, I've got em all, another love of mine. :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
See, music is such a big part of my life I couldn't handle being with someone who didn't know their music.
But you have certainly gone up the scale in my mind :heart: . Brian Wilson :drool:

Yeah, but he knows his 80's music a lot better than me (being a bit older and around before me etc) and he knows a bit more about some genres than me. :)

Wonderful, would it help if I told you I've got everything the beach boys ever released? :lol: