My dog is a carpet muncher

Fly, Ape...

Is it to hot to keep the pup outside on the porch? I am not sure how hot that porch gets so I figured it might be a good suggestion, I remember a good amount of fans. I am sure he would enjoy the constant birds and view. Prolly to hot though

We can't because if she saw an squirrel or [insert any animal] she would try to tear out of the screen.

The screen isn't cheap either. =\

And I buy a lot of carpet cleaner.

edit: if I really had them under control I wouldn't have gaping holes all over my carpets :eek:

41TD3CMNFFL._AA280_.jpg

I hope you have one of these, seriously the best pet equipment ever. Cleaning up spots is fun now.

41TD3CMNFFL._AA280_.jpg

I hope you have one of these, seriously the best pet equipment ever. Cleaning up spots is fun now.

No we do spots by hand and then steam clean the whole apartment like once a month.

Theres this brilliant spot remover called Folex that is a miracle worker on organic stains. (except dried coffee stains) Mostly we use an enzymatic cleaner for urine and cat hork. Smells like oranges.

We've also registered for a super heavy duty carpet cleaner, I sure hope we get that.

your house isn't a shithole despite the number of animals because you can keep them under control without resorting to such draconian measures of incarceration

I live in a house, which makes the carpet mine to replace, regardless of how long I've been there. Spending 10 hours a day in a crate is a small price to pay when compared to being a 2 year old beagle that weighs like 10 pounds. Sure, as a stray she could run anywhere, but probably didnt have the strength (even without the heartworms).

I live in a house, which makes the carpet mine to replace, regardless of how long I've been there. Spending 10 hours a day in a crate is a small price to pay when compared to being a 2 year old beagle that weighs like 10 pounds. Sure, as a stray she could run anywhere, but probably didnt have the strength (even without the heartworms).

I WAS JUST EGGING YOU ON, GOOD SIR.

Your beagle only weighs 10 pounds? Don't you feed it?

*poke* :p

I, UHHHHH, KNEW THAT.

so anyway, why not just crate the dog?

1. We aren't supposed to have a dog so stealth is of the utmost importance

2. She cannot be left in the crate for as long as we are gone for reasons already discussed :eek:

3. If she is left in the crate longer than 4-5 hours, she starts to bark and whine as that is her signal to go out to pee.

4. If she starts barking and whining, then directive #1 becomes foiled.

I, UHHHHH, KNEW THAT.

so anyway, why not just crate the dog?

Because I wouldn't own a dog small enough to crate in the first place. :fly: Except a JRT but I also wouldn't own one of those unless I could give it a huge yard to play in all day. :o

1. We aren't supposed to have a dog so stealth is of the utmost importance

2. She cannot be left in the crate for as long as we are gone for reasons already discussed :eek:

3. If she is left in the crate longer than 4-5 hours, she starts to bark and whine as that is her signal to go out to pee.

4. If she starts barking and whining, then directive #1 becomes foiled.

I WAS JUST EGGING YOU ON, GOOD SIR.

Because I wouldn't own a dog small enough to crate in the first place. :fly: Except a JRT but I also wouldn't own one of those unless I could give it a huge yard to play in all day. :o

Actually crating isn't a bad thing at all, in fact it's a good thing. Dogs like the confinement and safety. People need to stop thinking of their dogs as people. They're animals and should be treated as such, it's disrespectful not to.

Ryan's parents have a JRT, she's LuLu's favoritest friend... actually Lu can tire the JRT out, if you can imagine that.

If Lulu is half the dog Diego is, I don't doubt it. So let me amend that statement: Someone would have to shoot me in the face before I owned a JRT or a minpin.