My dog is a carpet muncher

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
So last night, I got home from work and there were these conspicuous holes in my carpet:

Right away we knew we were facing a crime scene. I figured if we waited long enough, the culprit would return to the scene of the crime, and sure enough:

So we cuffed her and took her downtown. She's being held for questioning in a case from last year which had a similar MO

The suspect is being held on $1250 bond, the amount of the security deposit I will not be getting back.

So last night, I got home from work and there were these conspicuous holes in my carpet:

Right away we knew we were facing a crime scene. I figured if we waited long enough, the culprit would return to the scene of the crime, and sure enough:

So we cuffed her and took her downtown. She's being held for questioning in a case from last year which had a similar MO

The suspect is being held on $1250 bond, the amount of the security deposit I will not be getting back.

HAHAH mine eats the wall. Like not the side or corner of the wall just the motha fuckin wall.

BTW, LuLu is looking rather svelt.

:heart: The vet keeps scolding me about her weight so now she's on a food schedule, gets fewer treats and we have to lock her up when we feed the cats and make sure she stays away from kitty food. She was quite a porker for awhile there. 6 animals is hard.

How does Diego eat the wall???? Lu just eats my shoes and the carpets!

:heart: The vet keeps scolding me about her weight so now she's on a food schedule, gets fewer treats and we have to lock her up when we feed the cats and make sure she stays away from kitty food. She was quite a porker for awhile there. 6 animals is hard.

How does Diego eat the wall???? Lu just eats my shoes and the carpets!

I don't know. He does to it as much anymore since I got him some new toys to play with. I think he was just getting bored.

I'm sure, but that would blow me out of the water if I came home to the carpet completely ruined.

We would have puppy steaks that night.

she's dug holes all over the apartment, and we aren't supposed to have a dog :eek: I had the maintenance guys in and had to tell them my cat did it. :fly:

What can you do though? It's frustrating at first and then I just throw rugs over the holes and laugh. Not much else to do.

I do know when we get a house there will be no carpet.

LOL

And she's not deprived of toys in any way... we buy her new ones every week :(