My dog is a carpet muncher

If Lulu is half the dog Diego is, I don't doubt it. So let me amend that statement: Someone would have to shoot me in the face before I owned a JRT or a minpin.

Awww, I love my minpin. One day when we have a house and a big fenced yard we'll get another one.

:lol: Lu is great in the car... but we have to stop every two hours or so because she gets antsy and has to run around. That might be a long road trip!

Diego has a carseat (WHICH I DID NOT BUY HIM) and he gets strapped in and pokes his nose out the window. He's totally cool with it I take him to my mom's house usually once a month and he just chills.

Diego has a carseat (WHICH I DID NOT BUY HIM) and he gets strapped in and pokes his nose out the window. He's totally cool with it I take him to my mom's house usually once a month and he just chills.

I tried Lu in a puppy car seat and she had nothing to do with it. Like ultimate panic mode. She either sits in the front passenger seat or in my lap. Terribly dangerous if I ever get in an accident, so we need to rethink this situation eventually.

Lu is very very energetic, her obedience teacher called her "enthusiastic" Is Diego that way too? Like hella super mega major energy all the time?

I tried Lu in a puppy car seat and she had nothing to do with it. Like ultimate panic mode. She either sits in the front passenger seat or in my lap. Terribly dangerous if I ever get in an accident, so we need to rethink this situation eventually.

Lu is very very energetic, her obedience teacher called her "enthusiastic" Is Diego that way too? Like hella super mega major energy all the time?

Sometime's it comes in spurts. If there is company over he is bouncing off the walls (literally bouncy). If we are alone in the house he usually just sits in my lap or watches me do chores. Now, anyone who has every met my dog will not believe a word of this because they only see hyper bouncy doggy.

Actually crating isn't a bad thing at all, in fact it's a good thing. Dogs like the confinement and safety. People need to stop thinking of their dogs as people. They're animals and should be treated as such, it's disrespectful not to.

I have no problem with crating :p I just like big dogs

big dogs love crates too

no doubt but the way I figure it to have a large dog I need a large yard. if I have a large yard then it would stay out there all day. I can't imagine needing to put the dog in a crate for anything less than a plane ride :p

Sometime's it comes in spurts. If there is company over he is bouncing off the walls (literally bouncy). If we are alone in the house he usually just sits in my lap or watches me do chores. Now, anyone who has every met my dog will not believe a word of this because they only see hyper bouncy doggy.

I believe you, Lu is the same way. Until 5pm anyway. At 5pm she runs, matrix style across the couches and the house and off the walls. She does laps around the apartment. Psycho crazy dog.

lies, lies, lies and pies