NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
@my little brony

RCpztWT.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
For the record for the 100th time you're an idiot. That guy is a well known living Medal of Honor receipt.
:case:
Why the fuck would you think I thought that was a real thing?

Here is the link I pulled it from. You'll notice there's a second picture?

Edit: god fucking damnit, fly. Allow me to turn off the auto-posting bullshit.

com/gallery/wiuFt

I mean, it's probably OK, but it takes a lot of floor space. Something that mounts to the ceiling would be better, IMO.

rod_rack_web_sz.jpg

There's positive and negatives. With the PVC I could modify it as well, put them at like a 15 degree angle up from the floor and then mount it vertically to the wall so they take up very little floor space, and would angle out from the wall.
Ceiling would be a possibility, but the garage has pretty high ceilings so I'd have to rig something up to let it down (some rope and pulley system? I dunno)

If it was my wall, I'd probably do that against the wall like the aforementioned gun-rack

Then why would you post it? It's super disrespectful to even post something like that out of jest.
Jesus, you're wound way too tight.
Don't like the joke, then just keep scrolling. He's a man, not some superhero, that's why what he did was so spectacular but it doesn't negate the fact that he's a man

Jesus, you're wound way too tight.
Don't like the joke, then just keep scrolling. He's a man, not some superhero, that's why what he did was so spectacular but it doesn't negate the fact that he's a man

He's just a man to people who only had it in them to watch from the sidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.