NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mustarddispenser:

ASnMips.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Our office chairs have a vinyl/faux leather bottom cushion which doesn't breathe at all. It's making my ass sweaty. /first world office problems

Could barely keep my eyes open after lunch. Had to make coffee even though I don't normally drink it. We've got this huge fancy Tassimo coffee maker and a zillion different coffees.

what kind of third world office are you working in now? I expected you to have your own barista.

was the Olympic stadium not good enough anymore?

They didn't own the surrounding area and the city never improved it despite saying they would do so since the beginning. They got sick of the city jerking them around so they moved to where they could decide their own fate and better dictate the game day experience. There will be bars, restaurants, and even a music venue all in the immediate surrounding grounds that are being built with the stadium.

was the Olympic stadium not good enough anymore?
Don't most cities that host the Olympics pretty much fold after they leave? I've heard it's a HUGE drain on the local economy when it's happening, and then all that money the spend to make the place presentable is washed away when everyone leaves, creating a huge economic burden for that local area... And the venues created pretty much crumble unless even more money is thrown at them.

Don't most cities that host the Olympics pretty much fold after they leave? I've heard it's a HUGE drain on the local economy when it's happening, and then all that money the spend to make the place presentable is washed away when everyone leaves, creating a huge economic burden for that local area... And the venues created pretty much crumble unless even more money is thrown at them.
Unless it is someplace like ATL that can support itself beforehand, pretty much

That's true for countries that don't already have the infrastructure to support it. The US doesn't have that issue. London did well afterwards too.

Status
Not open for further replies.