NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey laugh it up man the crap on my chest I earned and my time proves otherwise.

6KcL4hz.jpg

For the record for the 100th time you're an idiot. That guy is a well known living Medal of Honor receipt.

yeah, salvadore guinta is instantly recognizable to some folks

8EuidUk.jpg

MoH ceremonies are some hard shit to watch sometimes. you can see them reliving it in their eyes, whole time thinking about the other dudes that didn't come home

ignoring the obvious trollesque nature of this, I'm pretty offended that they use that font, italicized it, made it glow for some odd reason, and then embiggened it to the point of illegibility because it clashes with everything around it

I don't mind trolling on an emotional level but they could at least put some production value into the work

i mean goddamn

Dude you can't compare your reservist/guard crap to mine cause you'll lose every time.
That's some bullshit and you know it. While Mr Asa was mech support and was behind the wire a lot, the shit he kept running kept armor in the way of bullets meant for the reserves guys that took some of the heaviest losses of anyone. Reserves was not armchair service in the 2000s

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
There's positive and negatives. With the PVC I could modify it as well, put them at like a 15 degree angle up from the floor and then mount it vertically to the wall so they take up very little floor space, and would angle out from the wall.
Ceiling would be a possibility, but the garage has pretty high ceilings so I'd have to rig something up to let it down (some rope and pulley system? I dunno)

If it was my wall, I'd probably do that against the wall like the aforementioned gun-rack
I got wood on the brain :)

Plus, my garage has 8 foot ceilings, so I can hang things off it for days and not have any trouble, because I'm not a midget tranny hooker like @Maureen

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Status
Not open for further replies.