NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shamwow someone blew up a watermelon 30ft from our site and nothing happened. It's a common thing to do for some reason.

Think he used a half stick, dude was covered in watermelon after that and had to change. None of us really condoned it but we also weren't worried about it setting anything off, all it should throw is watermelon chunks, not sparks.

@shamwow someone blew up a watermelon 30ft from our site and nothing happened. It's a common thing to do for some reason.

Think he used a half stick, dude was covered in watermelon after that and had to change. None of us really condoned it but we also weren't worried about it setting anything off, all it should throw is watermelon chunks, not sparks.

One would think, yeah. Getting a spark from a watermelon bomb to create that 30ft away is lotto odds kinda shit.

Check out this 11 foot rattlesnake caught in Texas, @lol

ZsXRNLI.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
My weekend lesson learned - do not run a lot on the street while wearing flip flops no matter how much fun the water gun fight might be. I now feel so old when I try to walk :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.