Motorcycle Thread

Lightly used BMW 535 > New 300/Charger/Magnum/whatever else

yeah, because this has soooo much storage room :lol:

BMW_535d_349-1024.jpg

I simply mentioned the wagon .. because of his size (the magnum is very roomy inside) and hauling stuff around, plus it has a hemi and has a great towing capacity (for a car). I did not say I liked the car's styling.

volvo v70 > magnum

edit: if you have the hemi than you're not going to get much better fuel efficiency than I get in my truck :lol:

u stupit man... lmao
You don't have to call me names :(

Beerad, you look more of a crotch rocket rider more than a cruiser for some reason. I do laugh to myself, however, when I see a "big-boned" gentleman on a crotch rocket :fly: ;)
:heart:

does tim still have his bike?

Speaking of big-boned, right? :fly:

Yes he does, but it is in MN right now. We are going to rent a full size van and drive to MN to pick it up, along with some furniture. :cool:

We are spending a night going to and coming back from MN in Chicago. Wanna get some pizza? :fly:

I'm thinking the magnum doesn't weigh as much as an SUV either. It doesn't have large heavy tires/rims like a truck, and it being lower to the ground and more areodynamic would help aid in your fuel consumption. :)

As well as the fact that it runs on 4 cylinders when you are just putting by

Here in TPA tho, the nekkid skrip clubs don't serve liquor.. argh.. plus, I got the hookup at the DH.

Why do I read about bikes and just keep picturing Debo in Friday goin "That's MY bike!!"

lol I thought all full nude strip joint were non-alcoholic. Around here the bar is usually on the otherside from where the chiks are. Course, we don't have any anymore that I know of. Last one got shut down for income tax evasion :lol:.

Speaking of big-boned, right? :fly:

Yes he does, but it is in MN right now. We are going to rent a full size van and drive to MN to pick it up, along with some furniture. :cool:

We are spending a night going to and coming back from MN in Chicago. Wanna get some pizza? :fly:

yes, there's an awesome pizza place right across the street from my house :)

Here in TPA tho, the nekkid skrip clubs don't serve liquor.. argh.. plus, I got the hookup at the DH.

Why do I read about bikes and just keep picturing Debo in Friday goin "That's MY bike!!"

It is like going to a club on the beach, women in bikinis wearing as much as they do in the DH.

In Houston they were at least topless and served alcohol.