Motorcycle Thread

It is like going to a club on the beach, women in bikinis wearing as much as they do in the DH.

In Houston they were at least topless and served alcohol.

yeah, but there ain't no fat chicks at the dollhouse. And it's not a bikini skrip club (i've been to several), it's just a leetle pastie covering the nipple. Still massive amounts of supple silicone and t-backs gracing the stage and your lap. :D

yeah, because this has soooo much storage room :lol:

BMW_535d_349-1024.jpg

I simply mentioned the wagon .. because of his size (the magnum is very roomy inside) and hauling stuff around, plus it has a hemi and has a great towing capacity (for a car). I did not say I liked the car's styling.

196466577dfbbeda.jpg

wow, you have shitty strip clubs

We have many full nude full alcohol ones they are just on this side, not in Tampa.

Florida have shitty strip clubs, HA, we are known for our strip clubs. ESPECIALLY the Tampa ones.

Shit you can skate through 2001(strip club) in Tony Hawks Pro Skater. How many strip clubs are immortalized in video games by your house bish? :fly:

We have many full nude full alcohol ones they are just on this side, not in Tampa.

Florida have shitty strip clubs, HA, we are known for our strip clubs. ESPECIALLY the Tampa ones.

Shit you can skate through 2001(strip club) in Tony Hawks Pro Skater. How many strip clubs are immortalized in video games by your house bish? :fly:

we have some of the best there are...they are all full nude here and they practically do you for a 10 spot :fly:

There is some strip clubs across the river in South Carolina and you can't have full nude and drinking. So it's a byob strip club. Just bring in your own cooler. Saves you a fortune. But still odd.

There is some strip clubs across the river in South Carolina and you can't have full nude and drinking. So it's a byob strip club. Just bring in your own cooler. Saves you a fortune. But still odd.

you can drink in the strip clubs and have full nudity in them but god forbid liquor stores be open on Sunday! stupid GA hypocrite bible beaters :rolleyes:

yeah, but there ain't no fat chicks at the dollhouse. And it's not a bikini skrip club (i've been to several), it's just a leetle pastie covering the nipple. Still massive amounts of supple silicone and t-backs gracing the stage and your lap. :D

I guess, but it's disappointing as to what you can get in other cities. Basically they are just bikinis... they show just as much as they would on the beach.