Motorcycle Thread

no, I'm talking about places that have gorgeous chicks that are often in playboy, penthouse, etc
http://www.thecheetah.com/

I clicked the link .. the one they are showcasing as the one they chose to put on their "cheetah bills" .. is far from impressive. If they have better looking ones (with better looking boobs) they should have thrown one of them up. Dancers need good looking boobs, that one definately does not have the goods.

I can see why table dances are $10.

I clicked the link .. the one they are showcasing as the one they chose to put on their "cheetah bills" .. is far from impressive. If they have better looking ones (with better looking boobs) they should have thrown one of them up. Dancers need good looking boobs, that one definately does not have the goods.

need pics of your tits on the glass.

jenniesboobies2.jpg

i get to play with these

Last edited by a moderator:

the pics I saw on their are definitely not representative of the women that are in there...they do have totally hot chicks there that get in the top tier mags...the place is nice as heck inside too...it's like a country club with strippers

I'm sure your kids will love all the nasty things you say on here too.
Actually, I'm quite sure they will.
"wow, dad's a bigger douche bag than I could have ever imagined!!!" :fly:
At least I won't be dead from lung cancer when my kids are reading this.
I hope your wife's cervix doesn't dip down into my semen pool.
My wife's cervix != 10 year old boys ass. DOES NOT COMPUTE.