Missing link found ages ago

Except he's silent as a mouse unless typing. How ironic!
I dont understand this.

Sometimes you get me with your attempts to beat your chest. Not today tho! Feel free to reply with another 3 paragraph essay that has nothing to do with things I said.

Quantum entanglement is a possible explanation for prayer. It also undermines the one of the more classic arguments of nontheists involving local realism. The overall point though is that people have had an intuitive understanding of some of these principals before they were ever discovered. Science in total is probably better at labeling what we already know than discovering what we dont.

And no I dont even know what I just said. But you should look up local realism in reference to causality.

Well, being Catholic you should pretty much believe in evolution, since JP2 pretty much gave it the stamp of approval...
Catholics have always "subverted" the bible by taking it as allegory.

"In order to discover the sacred authors' intention, the reader must take into account the conditions of their time and culture, the literary genres in use at that time, and the modes of feeling, speaking and narrating then current. For the fact is that truth is differently presented and expressed in the various types of historical writing, in prophetical and poetical texts, and in other forms of literary expression." -Catechism (official teaching of the Roman Catholic Church)

So they got the actual God part right, just not necessarily the circumstances. What fantastic luck. 1 out of 2 ain't bad.