Missing link found ages ago

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
15284798.jpg

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...Lemur_Monkey_Hailed_As_Mans_Earliest_Ancestor

Scientists say Ida - squashed to the thickness of a beer mat by the immense passage of time - is the most complete primate fossil ever found.

With her human-like nails instead of claws, and opposable big toes, she is placed at the very root of human evolution when early primates first developed features that would eventually develop into our own.

Another important discovery is the shape of the talus bone in her foot, which humans still have in their feet an incredible 70 million lifetimes later.

C_67_article_2041401_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

You do realize that this isn't going to change religion right? I feel absolutely no differently about my religious beliefs now then I did prior to reading the article.

Yes WAW, I still believe I was made by God.

see? an example of something we (didn't) know that we don't know. humph. how much more is out there that we have no idea about??? :omy: :nevx3:

Yeah well I always found I was all anti-Christian and such but nowadays I couldn't give a shit what people believe so long as they don't fully expect me to believe it. It's funny though, I wholeheartedly believe in reincarnation and all sorts of Buddhist stuff but nobody seems bothered by that. :lol: