Missing link found ages ago

Concurring with Duke. Not to mention Origin of Species is a terrible book. Evolution was well known to aristotle, it's in one of his books I dont feel like looking up.

Last edited:
When did I say religion and evolution were mutually exclusive? Or any of that other drivel for that manner? Way to knock down those straw men good sir. You rock.
So you agree that your original statement had no meaning at all? Im glad were on the same page.

Concurring with Duke. Not to mention Origin of Species is a terrible book. Evolution was well known to aristotle, it's in one of his books I dont feel like looking up.

Did someone say that the evolution idea started with Darwin? I missed that if they did.

Did someone say that the evolution idea started with Darwin? I missed that if they did.

I argue proactively.

Edit, wait, it was in the news article lol. I forgot, thats why I was saying I hated journalists.

Last edited:
So you agree that your original statement had no meaning at all? Im glad were on the same page.

Sometimes you get me with your attempts to beat your chest. Not today tho! Feel free to reply with another 3 paragraph essay that has nothing to do with things I said.

Fly, it's become apparent that you really don't understand the relationship between Zinjanthropus and the ascension of the Australopithecene lineage into the regional dominant species in the Fertile Crescent region.

I tried Proactiv once because if it's good enough for Jessica Simpson it must be good enough for me. It wasn't. She still has an awesome bod though.

Last edited: