Missing link found ages ago

I don't understand some Christians issues with evolution. There have been several leaps and changes in various animals and human evolution that have occurred super super fast in the grand scheme of things and they can use that as proof of a higher power but instead they would rather say screw the facts my invisible friend is better than yours.

Please don't pair all Christians together. Not all of us believe the world is only 6000 years old and there's no such thing as evolution.

I tried Proactiv once because if it's good enough for Jessica Simpson it must be good enough for me. It wasn't. She still has an awesome bod though.

Look what Proactiv did to Jessica Simpson

picture.php

Speaking of,

did you hear Ghostbusters 3 is in the works. They got all the original cast back. Dan Ackroyd says he wants it to be a 'passing of the guard' kind of thing where the original ghostbusters hand off the business to a new all girls ghostbuster group. He's pushing hard for Alyssa Milano and Eliza Dusku.

I would accidently all over the seats in front of me.

Please don't pair all Christians together. Not all of us believe the world is only 6000 years old and there's no such thing as evolution.

Well, being Catholic you should pretty much believe in evolution, since JP2 pretty much gave it the stamp of approval...