NSFW Mile high club

I had sex with a boy when I was 18 on a flight to Vegas.
He of course was scared to death and I had to initiate the whole thing. Anyhow... It was quick and he was mad cuz he thought everyone on the plane knew.

Amateurs
It's better when everyone knows. That was before they called the FBI too, weaksauce.

southwest doensn't have first class seating lol and if i fly anywhere in the US it would be with southwest

fuck that shit. if you fly a lot, fly the same airline and fly one that gives you status rewards. I hate flying cattle class, you get scrunched up between sweaty fat people and have to show them your ass when you want to pee

I can't fly anything less than business (on a US domestic, at least). if I'm going on vacation I can't enjoy myself if I'm stuck in misery for four to eight hours and if I fly coach on the way back I'll be cranky when I get home, negating the entire point of the vacation.

fly smart, fly s-mart

fuck that shit. if you fly a lot, fly the same airline and fly one that gives you status rewards. I hate flying cattle class, you get scrunched up between sweaty fat people and have to show them your ass when you want to pee

I can't fly anything less than business (on a US domestic, at least). if I'm going on vacation I can't enjoy myself if I'm stuck in misery for four to eight hours and if I fly coach on the way back I'll be cranky when I get home, negating the entire point of the vacation.

fly smart, fly s-mart

no big deal

Yes. Yes it does.
th

"Stay out of my 1st class bathroom, ya vagrant"