NSFW Mile high club

Planes:
I judge airlines on their tomato juice (or lack thereof) because I've never had a truly exceptional or truly horrifying plane trip, they've all been pretty much the same for me (except for ear pain, I have, apparently, tiny ear canals, and other general ear maladies which have led to my right ear STILL not popped from over a week ago, and also there's fluids now, and also I was blowing blood out of my nose and it felt like my sinus imploded). I love tomato juice, and though I drink it here and there on the ground, something about being on an airplane makes me crave it. Unfortunately, a lot of airlines have shitty spicy v8 or just bloody mary mix, and that's about the only thing an airline can do to make me hate them (and I don't, like, change travel plans because of it or anything, I'm just like ::scoff:: oh, THOSE guys? ugh. whatever. ok).
I've only been on first class once, I got milano cookies and everything was wonderful, but I'm short enough that coach never bothers me. I feel bad for Ironman, though, because he's like 6'5" and it's allllllll leg, so he's in agony.

Plants:
We don't have any yard space we can work with, but we have a deck, so we usually plant herbs and some small tomatoes and peppers.

I think it's usually "tomatoberries," some gross hot thai peppers for Ironman, and then basil, mint, regular thyme and lemon thyme, oregano, rosemary, and we did cilantro once but we don't use it often enough, and it went to seed (and we also don't use coriander enough so that wasn't helpful).

my sentences are all run-on-y today, but I'm on SPRING BREAK WOOOOOO so I'm not fixing it more than I already did. To think- when I was younger, I expected my college spring breaks to approximate the ones I saw on MTV. Television, you have failed me again.

We have a couple. But nothing good, close, and regular.

Ahh. Well, when you do go, get to know the people that own/manage the farms that provide the food. They'll tell you what to look for & who does what best.

By us, there's one main farmers market, only open may-oct, and 90% of the farmers have a 5 hr+ drive from MI, and are set up by 5am here. The entire market, tents and all, is gone by 1pm. Anyway, the I talk with most of the farmers, find out what how they grow/harvest, & there have been times where we'd exchange #s so they could bring me an entire flat of basil, or in the fall, if you want to can apples, they'll provide b apples (a little bruised, minor imperfections, but ready for applesauce) at a huge discount.

I dont, I grow them in the soil tilled in with compost from my own compost bin

then yeah, probably. of course, as far as marketing it:

foods licensed and sold in the US that desire to have the "organic" label on them have to go through the National Organic Program, there's regulations to be met (like, if you actually wanted to sell your produce)
BUT
"Producers with annual sales not exceeding $5,000 US are exempted[5] and do not require certification (however, they must still follow NOP standards, including keeping records and submitting to a production audit if requested, and cannot use the term certified organic)" (-the NOP wiki entry

So basically, if you buy from a large company and it says it's organic, it's passed the standards set forth by NOP that say that at least 95% of the ingredients are organic. If you buy from a farmer at a farmer's market, they technically don't have to meet all these standards and get certified. They're SUPPOSED to, but as long as they don't get audited, they can do and say whatever they want.