Halp Mental Disorders and Infidelity.

You know what my wife does, right? I helped her study through her Master's program. Other than Dory I've probably learned more about it than anyone else here.

But what am I talking about, its not like I talk to a cab driver when I want a rational conversation.
Being around while my fiance was going through the last year of her doctorates has taught me more than I ever wanted to know about the inner ear and assisted hearing devices for people who don't have ear canals.

So with this wealth of advice, what do you think you're gonna do?
We all have a vested interest now ya know?

You know what my wife does, right? I helped her study through her Master's program. Other than Dory I've probably learned more about it than anyone else here.

But what am I talking about, its not like I talk to a cab driver when I want a rational conversation.

thats like saying im a rocket engineer cause my grandpa was, or that ledboots husband is a nurse.

Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard.

My husband talks to me about his programming classes all the time. I have no idea what the heck he's ever going on about but I listen cause I figure it's more so he can work out the problems out loud when he's having issues than him actually expecting me to understand.

So basically, i might as well be bill gates cause I know all about programming now.