LOL PANELING

theacoustician said:
WTF? How and where?
I closed in May 2004 and did a 5/1 ARM (30 year) to get the rate that low. A 30 year fixed would have netted me somewhere in the 5% range at the time. I also got a $5k grant from the FHLB for first time homebuyer. Since I plan to be out of there in 5 years tops, the ARM was the way to go to get a sweet rate and keep the payments down.

kristchan said:
it looks great when they do it on trading spaces. :p

I hate it when they do it on trading spaces. Don't cover up my fucking walls with shit like fabric or straw or old vinyl records please.

smileynev said:
I hate it when they do it on trading spaces. Don't cover up my fucking walls with shit like fabric or straw or old vinyl records please.
fabric = good
straw = bad
30,000 plastic flowers = really bad

kristchan said:
fabric = good
straw = bad
30,000 plastic flowers = really bad

That one in the bathroom actually turned out okay I thought.

smileynev said:
That one in the bathroom actually turned out okay I thought.
I thought it was the ugliest thing ever. I couldn't stop thinking about how much dust each one of those little petals was going to collect. and how impossible it would be to clean.

kristchan said:
I thought it was the ugliest thing ever. I couldn't stop thinking about how much dust each one of those little petals was going to collect. and how impossible it would be to clean.

I wouldn't have picked it, but it looked good. Now the straw, on the other hand, was the stupidest idea ever on that show.

BigDov said:
You don't use a toothbrush to clean between the tiles do you? Hands and knees with a brush instead of mopping? Do ya?
:shifty:

And I wear disposable gloves. :eek:

I'm nesting. And it's almost passover. I'm anal about things being sanatary to begin with. I'm in uber bleach mode right now.
Those new one time use toilet brushes are man's greatest invention. (Closely followed by non-stick tin foil.)

kristchan said:

I'm nesting. And it's almost passover. I'm anal about things being sanatary to begin with. I'm in uber bleach mode right now.
Those new one time use toilet brushes are man's greatest invention. (Closely followed by non-stick tin foil.)

:lol: :lol:

All nesting and weirdness aside..... :heart: It's cool with me :)

kristchan said:

Wow. Want some Zoloft?

fly said:
Wow. Want some Zoloft?
there's nothing wrong with wanting things to be clean!

bathrooms are nasty places. and should be treated accordingly.

I was a neat freak before. Taking Disease Conditions in college really put the scare into me. I think working in a school has made me worse. I've seen how quickly and how many diseases spread. Little kids are gross.

Did you know they now make keychains that hold a little bottle of hand sanitizer? :D

kristchan said:

I was a neat freak before. Taking Disease Conditions in college really put the scare into me. I think working in a school has made me worse. I've seen how quickly and how many diseases spread. Little kids are gross.

Did you know they now make keychains that hold a little bottle of hand sanitizer? :D

HAHAHAHAHA

smileynev said:
?? I've been watching mortgage rates off and on over the last few years and I've never seen them drop below 5 for a 30 year fixed, at least not in this area. Now, if you're willing to pay points or something you could get it down that low.
I had ~3.9% or so on my last house, had a mortgage tied to the CD rate, that was a BITCH to get - had to have immaculate credit.

kristchan said:

Kids are gross!!! And yet you have kids....... :wtf: