LOL PANELING

BigDov said:
You don't use a toothbrush to clean between the tiles do you? Hands and knees with a brush instead of mopping? Do ya?
I don't use a toothbrush, but I certainly will use a scrub brush on my hands/knees to do the floors. I want that shit clean. My bathroom is always immaculate, that's one of my pet peeves. Actually, just about my whole place is immaculate all the time. Having this wall torn down is driving me nuts, I'm going to get the new wallboard up hopefully tomorrow if not tonight.

Pandora said:
Kids are gross!!! And yet you have kids....... :wtf:
cats lick their butts. that's pretty gross. but you love them anyways. :cool:

CletusJones said:
I don't use a toothbrush, but I certainly will use a scrub brush on my hands/knees to do the floors. I want that shit clean. My bathroom is always immaculate, that's one of my pet peeves. Actually, just about my whole place is immaculate all the time. Having this wall torn down is driving me nuts, I'm going to get the new wallboard up hopefully tomorrow if not tonight.

A man with clean bathroom. I don't believe it.

CletusJones said:

You can come clean my house too! :D