Are you addicted to your cell phone?

• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wickie's mother is a whore

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
well sure, now. when boomers were growing up and then starting their own families a single income with just a high school diploma could buy a house, two cars, have a nice pension, and a parent could stay at home to raise the kids

millennials typically don't have that option even with college degrees. sorry, I mean with the participation trophies that companies require you to present in order to get a job

i dont disagree but august should focus on having a kid in 2017, not 1967. i dont think anyone likes it but this is the reality of our generation.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
I was just trying to tie it back to the original topic, I don't really know how august views the issue. didn't read like that to me :iono:

most people plan on both parents contributing, you seem to always have this single mother no father mentality. rent's/bills are a lot cheaper when you split them with someone, gives you some extra cash for other things.
he contributes, we're still poor
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

seems like you're the only one offended here
I'm facepalming, not offended.

Though I s'pose I'm maybe a little bit offended at people that believe their supposed "right to not be offended" is more important than the right to free expression granted by the canadian charter of rights and freedoms. Basically advocating censorship.

Or at the fact most people are calling dude out for being a 'trump supporter'... did dude come out and say that? Doesn't matter. Who the fuck cares? nobody gives a shit about truth or facts anymore.

Or the fact that it's just a fucking election sign, and people seem to believe that making it go away is going to fix everything that's wrong with this fucked up world. Taking that sign down is gonna change jack shit - trump's still gonna be in office, the economy is gonna be as fucked up as it is, 100 other things are gonna be horrible but... horray! we won! the store took the sign down! happiness and rainbows!

Though I s'pose I'm maybe a little bit offended at people that believe their supposed "right to not be offended" is more important than the right to free expression granted by the canadian charter of rights and freedoms. Basically advocating censorship.

Or at the fact most people are calling dude out for being a 'trump supporter'... did dude come out and say that? Doesn't matter. Who the fuck cares? nobody gives a shit about truth or facts anymore.

Or the fact that it's just a fucking election sign, and people seem to believe that making it go away is going to fix everything that's wrong with this fucked up world. Taking that sign down is gonna change jack shit - trump's still gonna be in office, the economy is gonna be as fucked up as it is, 100 other things are gonna be horrible but... horray! we won! the store took the sign down! happiness and rainbows!

its a great way to weed out customers he didn't want anyways.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
We live on one income. That means sacrifices are made but it's worth it. I will return to the workforce one day though as I don't have the right temperament to be at home after kids are gone.
I know a lot of families that do this. Or mom also works part time or out of the house a little.

&they seem more"familyish." not constantly chasing a buck. & generally well within their means.

*IBF. lolzzz

But who was claiming they had a right to not be offended? By simply stating "I'm not shopping here anymore" it seems that person is just exercising their own right to free expression. I don't see that person saying it should be taken down or in any way censored.

So yeah, seems like the only one offended is you. There was no yelling by the poster that I see. Are you seeing a different comment than I am?

well my childhood was quite a bit different from hers, as my father wasn't a hippie who fed me LSD as a baby and I didn't become a stripper at age 16. I did actually apply to be a stripper once but I still don't feel like she strikes me as a good avi.
I'm at least a foot taller than Danny Davito, but it's a good fit for my sense of humor.
Have you considered Joan Of Arc?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD