let's talk about dreams

A new relationship will open new doors for you today.

Also, eat pie, preferrably cherry.
This sounds sexual and I would like to subscribe.

Virgo wouldn't fit you at all.
I'm sure parts of Virgo would. Just like parts of Leo doesn't fit me.
Nah, I've done a couple of things blind and seen which once is most me, always comes out Cancer.

You really believe in that stuff?

If you had the choice of talking to someone (doesn't matter who it was) or not talking, which would you choose?

It still all depends. Some days I love to talk and others like right now I don't want to talk. (Hate talking on the phone and people keep calling me. )

This is probably because I'm female and were loopy to begin with.

So this is one of the reasons I don't see astrology working.

It's like religion in so many ways to me.

ok back on topic..

i had this crazy ass dream that i was living in this little trailer with my housenegro ( <--- is that still ok to say) and my baby. We were in the mountains and i think something tells me we were in like Argentina or something. anyhoo, we were in our little trailer and there where some scary ass gypsies that came @ night and haunted us and pushed our little trailer down the hill to the river and it was soooooooo scary cuz the gypsies where evil and possessed. and they were trying to steal my baby.
i kept yelling at my housenegro ( <--- is that still ok to say) telling him we had to get the fawk outta there but we had to wait til daytime for the evil gypsies to get lost and leave us alone.

here is a diagram of my dream to better understand the chaos.

:( i hate dreams.

picture.php

love the illustration :lol:

Omg I did just dream. I think it was morphine induced

I had a dream we all went to a party up in Leeds and I had my laptop and tons of stuff with me and we were all hanging out. Tons of my friends from HS turned up who I hadn't seen in years and after a while of ignoring me some guy came up and was like 'I'll give you money for your taxi home' and I was like wuhhh (because I live 80miles from the party) and I'm like no, wtf do you want? Anyway he left me alone and some other guy turned to me and asked if I was going to a club with all my HS friends and they all looked at me like 'yeah come on' and I said 'Yeah well, nobodys told me about it and yet theyre all ready to go and I'm stuck here in converse looking likek shit so thanks but no thanks guys'. And I was super pissed off.

So I hang out a bit more with my best friend (call him A) when suddenly the freak talking about giving me money comes back. I say no again and ask what the catch is and he says nothing and throws money at me. I hang out some more and I tell A we're gonna go to a club on our own and to put the laptop under the bed for me. For some reason he gets stuck under his bed, I'm bending over the this taxi guy (who is a midget) wakls behind me, puts me in some kind of hold and starts puting his hand under my shirt and molesting me. I start shouting for A to help me out and it takes him forever and Im immobile as this guy is grabbing at me. Eventually A manages to punch him off me. I'm just like wtf lets leave, but I have to collect all my stuff. Then in walks a good friend of mine WITH my ex ex boyfriend. I shout sorry for being an asshole to my ex (which I thought was nice) but he looks and ignores me.

Suddenly tons more guys come in the room and start being all weird and lecherous and Im like omfg Im gonna be raped LETS GET OUT.

Then I woke up. and Im now in a shitty ass mood, Im sure I can feel midget hands on my breasts. :( :( :(