let's talk about dreams

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
why yes, julie, lets.

so i had this dream that my neighbor turned into a goldfish and she was swimming around my brother's tahnk and toatlly loving it. and then another fish opened up its mouth and ate some puffer firsh and then some other fish.

meanhwile i'm sitting out in my old ford courier and all of a sudden tre drops me this heart-shaped ccookie cutter from the sky and i cuaght ight. just liek that. and it feel through the skies but it's just because he's so hig up in candada, but it was cool. but it was freaky to see my neightbor as a fish watching the others get swallowed by this big mouthed frish.

man. i love dreams.

We were all hungover a few weeks ago (and ever since infact) and sitting around talking about dreams and then I announced my most strange sex dream where a rhinocerous (yeah what) picked me up on his horn and was like ragging me about on it and it was oddly sexual.

I thought it was weird until a friend of mine announced her weirdest sex dream involved having sex with a casio watch (no, I don't hang with Gshock).

i had a dream that i was in a room full of potatoes last night.

is that what ireland's like polo?

i-have-a-deram-789848.jpg