let's talk about dreams

I don't get alcoholics. Alcohol isn that great tasting; neither is smoking or heroin. Why don't people get addicted to something nice like lollipops?

I dream in colour. If I remember a dream it's only one and it's usually very epic, like a whole movie epic. I remember one really cool one once where the whole world went mad and some guys with machine guns were chasing me round Nottingham and I had to go and fetch all my friends to go somewhere safe and there was a huge chase in 4x4s and a shoot out and everything.

That was rad.

You don't taste heroin...:lol:

And yes, alcohol does just taste that good, you just haven't had enough of it or the right stuff. ;)

I'm 27 and have tasted practically everything. I like sangria, but it's not sooo good it's worth getting addicted to.

Milkshakes on the other hand... I have to regulate my intake.

I think you either have the taste for it or you don't. I double checked with my mum this weekend but as I suspected when I was growing up I never had the phase of not liking alcohol and getting used to it, I liked it from the moment I started drinking it.

i dream like 100 times a night. i always remember stupid little details of my dreams and i dream in color. YES I DO!

i also had a dream last night that i was somewhere in china and i was walking down the street and i saw this couple fighting (she was a blonde white chick and he was asian) and he gave her these red roses and she ripped them and shredded them all over the street... i was just walking by ignoring them, but i think he cheated on her or something. i didnt understand cuz they were talking in chinese and i was in a hurry to get to the junkyard to pick up my dog.

The blonde white chick represents you, the Asian man is your desire. The ripping of roses signifies you fighting your desire of having an asian boyfriend and living with him in Glorious People's Repubic of China. The scatter rose is the condition of your heart;it's in pieces, and you don't know how to put it back together.
You watching them signifies the need to make a decision, do you break the fight and let the couple consule(accepting your desire)? Or ignore them and let them keep fighting (resulting you having the repeated dream of the same style, until you accept your desire).
The hurrying to pick up your dog bit signifies your fear, you would rather quickly focus on something else entirely, than deal with what's in your subconscious.
The dream being in color, signifies the desire for this dream to be made into a reality.

I dream in colour. If I remember a dream it's only one and it's usually very epic, like a whole movie epic. I remember one really cool one once where the whole world went mad and some guys with machine guns were chasing me round Nottingham and I had to go and fetch all my friends to go somewhere safe and there was a huge chase in 4x4s and a shoot out and everything.
That was rad.

Once again you wish your mundane life was more exciting. You would rather live in a chaotic world, than the real boring life you have. The fetching of friends tells me you're not a leader in real life, nor are you powerful, but you wished you were and that you could keep your friends safe. Dreaming of the huge chase,shoot outs and machines signifies your desire to experience both, but never having experienced either in real life.

Once again you wish your mundane life was more exciting. You would rather live in a chaotic world, than the real boring life you have. The fetching of friends tells me you're not a leader in real life, nor are you powerful, but you wished you were and that you could keep your friends safe. Dreaming of the huge chase,shoot outs and machines signifies your desire to experience both, but never having experienced either in real life.

:lol: Interpreting dreams like that is beyond ridiculous and completely inaccurate.

Plus my life is far from mundane.

We're really into horoscopes in my house because of all the people who have ever lived in it they have all been either Virgo or Cancer, and all of mine and my housemates firends are Cancer, Virgo or Pisces. And we all agree that Leo's are assholes.

Weird coincidence.

ok back on topic..

i had this crazy ass dream that i was living in this little trailer with my housenegro ( <--- is that still ok to say) and my baby. We were in the mountains and i think something tells me we were in like Argentina or something. anyhoo, we were in our little trailer and there where some scary ass gypsies that came @ night and haunted us and pushed our little trailer down the hill to the river and it was soooooooo scary cuz the gypsies where evil and possessed. and they were trying to steal my baby.
i kept yelling at my housenegro ( <--- is that still ok to say) telling him we had to get the fawk outta there but we had to wait til daytime for the evil gypsies to get lost and leave us alone.

here is a diagram of my dream to better understand the chaos.

i hate dreams.

You dreaming that you living in a trailer is a sign of your desire to be mobile, you don't live being tied down to one place, and would rather be able to move when you want to. The mountains in your represents obstacles in your life, you're going through a hard time, and you foresee the road ahead is bumpy and mistaken could cost you.
But you're lazy, and unwilling to take challenges. The gypsies are what drives you, to move ahead, you need to be pushed. The baby is a metaphore for your hopes and dreams, it is precious to you, however because you're a slob, you will not move to protect what's left of it until you began to fear of losing it. But you're also insecure you always need someone to be there with you when something gets rough (your housenegro, also wtf is that).
Waiting for the day for the gypsies to go away means you're also very judgemental, you tend to see black as being bad and white as being good. You see the gypsies being evil means even though you need to be pushed in life, you don't want to be pushed.

You dreaming that you living in a trailer is a sign of your desire to be mobile, you don't live being tied down to one place, and would rather be able to move when you want to. The mountains in your represents obstacles in your life, you're going through a hard time, and you foresee the road ahead is bumpy and mistaken could cost you.
But you're lazy, and unwilling to take challenges. The gypsies are what drives you, to move ahead, you need to be pushed. The baby is a metaphore for your hopes and dreams, it is precious to you, however because you're a slob, you will not move to protect what's left of it until you began to fear of losing it. But you're also insecure you always need someone to be there with you when something gets rough (your housenegro, also wtf is that).
Waiting for the day for the gypsies to go away means you're also very judgemental, you tend to see black as being bad and white as being good. You see the gypsies being evil means even though you need to be pushed in life, you don't want to be pushed.

You know she's not white right?

:drool: excellent read.