Let's masturbate!

OMG WORDS! I don't know who these people are that you are all talking about except for Emeril and the Iron Chef (who should end all cooking shows with a sword fight by the way).

zengirl said:
Rachel Rae, instead of saying Extra Virgin Olive Oil, she says EVOO, and she says it CONSTANTLY. I find it highly irritating. I also find rap music highly angering. I get pissed the F off. No wonder gangsters are so violent.

:( rap not bad..just certian artists. :(

Bubbles said:
So true about Tyler Florence, that show food 911 has actually been helpful to me.

Also Paula Dean, I LOVE Paula Dean.

OOoooh Paula is like the queen of comfort food....... so are we talking about masturbating, food, masturbating with food or food makes us feel like masturbating :confused:

Paula Dean's resteraunt is 3 blocks from here. In real life she's a huge bitch and cusses like a salior. The southern stuff is largely an act she does for the cameras. She does have an accent but it gets more southern for cameras, etc. A friend cuts her hair.

b_sinning said:
Paula Dean's resteraunt is 3 blocks from here. In real life she's a huge bitch and cusses like a salior. The southern stuff is largely an act she does for the cameras. She does have an accent but it gets more southern for cameras, etc. A friend cuts her hair.
Why am I not surprised.

How's the restaraunt though? Any good?

b_sinning said:
Pretty decent southern food but too many damn many yankee tourist and there is always a huge wait. My mom does better southern cooking.
:lol: Most moms would

b_sinning said:

I love her even more if this is true.

Rachael Ray is fuckin' hot. Damn.

And Giada De Laurentiis.... krikey! She can cook for me anyday.

I need to start watching cooking shows.

Bubbles said:
Giada is easily the hottest on the food network
she's got a freakishly large head for her itty bitty frame though, I'm always staring at her

Bubbles said:
I like the way her fingers go in her mouth when she tastes stuff

bob.gif