Let's masturbate!

Bubbles said:
I saw something about a carrot and some olive oil in there.....musta been Rachael Ray's contribution.
E V O O . I want to kill that woman for saying that all of the time EVOO EVOO when the boys at home want to annoy me they just start saying EVOO

:mad:

zengirl said:
E V O O . I want to kill that woman for saying that all of the time EVOO EVOO when the boys at home want to annoy me they just start saying EVOO

:mad:

What? I have no clue what you just said.

Sarcasmo said:
What? I have no clue what you just said.
Rachel Rae, instead of saying Extra Virgin Olive Oil, she says EVOO, and she says it CONSTANTLY. I find it highly irritating. I also find rap music highly angering. I get pissed the F off. No wonder gangsters are so violent.

zengirl said:
Rachel Rae, instead of saying Extra Virgin Olive Oil, she says EVOO, and she says it CONSTANTLY. I find it highly irritating. I also find rap music highly angering. I get pissed the F off. No wonder gangsters are so violent.

Are you saying E-V-O-O, or EVOO (pronounced "ee-voo")

Bubbles said:
Rachael Ray is annoying
I agree with this part. Her recipes aren't very good, her cooking skills need work, and she constantly cheats at $40 a day "Oh, I'm on TV so they gave me food for free so that doesn't count against the total." Dumbass.

Man I missed a great thread while I was out doing field support. :(

I guess it's a good thing I'm off work in 15 minutes, I'll get to attempt some of the techniques on that site. :drool:

CletusJones said:
Man I missed a great thread while I was out doing field support. :(

I guess it's a good thing I'm off work in 15 minutes, I'll get to attempt some of the techniques on that site. :drool:
Be sure to post the results.... well not the results, but how you made out with it :D

itburnswhenipee said:
Isn't it easier to just say olive oil? I mean, that's like having a nickname that's longer than your real name. It defeats the purpose. It's stupid. It boggles the mind. It offends the sensibilities.
Agreed. She irritates the living HELL out of me. So when Mike and Ryan want to irritate me they just start saying "Ee vee oh oh" over and over. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

And you're right, her recipes are not good.

Emeril > Iron Chef > * > Rachel Ray

zengirl said:
Emeril > Iron Chef > * > Rachel Ray
How dare you not throw Alton in there. Heathen.

Mario Batali, Ming Tsai, and Tyler Florence are all highly underrated too. Tyler in particular. That dude can make some badass dishes.

theacoustician said:
How dare you not throw Alton in there. Heathen.

Mario Batali, Ming Tsai, and Tyler Florence are all highly underrated too. Tyler in particular. That dude can make some badass dishes.
I put the * in there to mean everyone else. :eek: