Let's masturbate!

For those who can't click:

This is a website where people can send in masturbation tips.

An example that I think a few people on UF will find helpful

Let's Masturbate said:
Fill 'er Up

Just be sure to empty it out when you're done:

I like to fill my ass with warm water from an enema hose attached to the faucet, then insert a butt plug to keep it in, and masturbate while a girl watches me.

theacoustician said:
That sounds like a massive bowel movement.
:lol: Dooooooeeet!!!

Another for the road:
Lets Masturbate said:
Shock me

Get naked, but wear socks, and turn on your computer. Then rub your feet on carpet and touch the screen with your cock. WOWWYYY ZOWWWYYYY!

Have a seat

Even with the condom, I sure worry about the splinters:

I like my ass penetrated when I jerk off, so I carved a penis out of wood and screwed it down to this old chair I have. Whenever I get horny I put a condom on it and lube up. Before I start to stroke my cock I sit on my wooden dick and start to fuck myself with it while my limp dick bounces around. Once I get hard I stroke to an incredible orgasm. I'm thinking about screwing it to a door jamb so I can get on all fours and do it.

Vaporized

(Note, this might irritate your anus, proceed with extreme caution.) Get a tube of Vic's. This is used for unblocking noses and can be bought from any pharmacy. Lubricate it with saliva then stick it up your ass. Then sit on a chair and spit down on your dick so it is lubricated. When you cum the feeling is enhanced because of the Vic's

fly, where are you????

what. the. tinkle.

i'm really not believing these tidbits that keep being pasted. dear jesus, people are creative.